To enhance our personal relationship with friends, clients and potential new clients, here is a blog of some highlighted events. Our studio's goal is to build personal relationships with our clients. It is our hope that this insight into the life of our studio enhances our pursuit of that goal by allowing you to get to know us a little better.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"State Award" at Annual Photography Conference

I just returned from the Professional Photographers' Society of New York State Annual Conference of Professional Photography held in Rye Towne, NY. My family joined me for the three day stay enjoying the pool and hotel amenities while I attended lectures.

During the formal banquet at the conclusion of the conference I was quite honored to be presented with the "State Award" by the organzation's president. The award was given for my "enthusiastic contributions to the advancement of professional photography".

# # #